All abstracts need to be submitted online.
New abstract submission deadline: August 2, 2018
Please follow the below template while submittting your abstract (or click here to check in detail)
Maximum number of submissions per author: 02
- The organizers reserve the right to make editorial changes to the abstracts that do not conform to the requirements.
- By submitting your abstract, you agree to transfer ownership of copyright for the abstract and its content to the “ISCNP30-ICOB10" to enable publication in the book of abstracts.
- Please note that accepted abstracts will be presented / included in the program, only after registration and payment of the registration fee is completed.
- The acceptance of submitted abstracts simultaneously results in binding registration of the presenting author to attend the meeting.
- Authors who have not settled the registration fee until October 22, 2018 will be omitted from the scientific programme.
- Onsite registration for presenting authors is not possible.